Hodge Podge Bowl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

This solid bottom (no plugged hole) bowl is a total hodge podge of matched areas and totally non matched areas .

For some reason designs like this sell just as good as perfectly lined up "politically correct" ones . Perhaps for the fact that the purchaser is trying to figure out how it is done and becomes attracted to it .

Charlie_W

Very Nice! Either aligned or misaligned...they are all cool!
I have enjoyed seeing your different RingMaster bowls and how you can crank these out. I think I prefer the solid bottoms over the plugged.

W.Y.

Very Nice! Either aligned or misaligned...they are all cool!
I have enjoyed seeing your different RingMaster bowls and how you can crank these out. I think I prefer the solid bottoms over the plugged.

Thanks Charlie .
The solid bottom ones are nice but do take a little extra time than plugged holes but I have got the process down pretty pat now to do them that way .
I have even made a few changes since I put my tutorial on WWF on how I was doing it at that time . It cuts out an extra step or two and just speeds it up a little .
I have never had a complaint with plugged hole bottoms in the over 200 I have already sold . I have had inquiries about it but never complaints so I will continue making most like that but seeing as I have over 100 in stock already for winter sales I will make more with no hole bottoms and give a choice of no plugged bottom for and extra ten bucks over plugged ones .

Top Bottom