Historical Blanks - Six for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
This blank sale is a continuation of the: Estate Blank Fundraiser. I will be posting more tomorrow - 10/28/19, (after I get home from my In-Laws), so you may be able to mix and match some sales for packaging.

All profit goes directly to IAP.

As this was an Estate Sale purchase - IAP makes no guarantee that the blanks are labeled correctly

Respond within this thread for any blanks you may want.
Payment (Blanks plus postage) is to be made to the IAP PayPal account. (donations@penturners.org).
PM me (Mark James) your name and mailing address.
I will confirm with Jeff that payment has been received.
I will then PM you back with confirmation of your order and USPS tracking.

SFRB Shipping = $7.90
Smaller Pouches = estimated on an individual basis.

These six blanks all come with accompanying COA's. There has been some discussion on the true authenticity of COA's recently on IAP so I will weight in for what I know about these blanks.

The six blanks themselves are very unassuming. Nothing special except for the historical value. The blanks are very solid and should present no issues with drilling/turning. (Yes - they can be sliced into pieces and re configured into many, many more blanks).

The COA's are for all appearances, "aged", which I mean to be 10-20 yrs old. This is very subjective, and I am no expert, but my impression is that these blanks and the COA's are probably authentic, meaning that the blanks are a nice piece of history. Truly, I cannot give any more background for these, but If it was me - I'd market these as the COA's indicate - a 1722 Oxford, CT. historical site.

$15.00 each blank with COA. #58 and #61 are still available.

Indicate if you want any in this thread.

Attachments

• IMG_0956.JPG
    IMG_0956.JPG
    356.5 KB · Views: 339
  • IMG_0954.JPG
    IMG_0954.JPG
    302.2 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_0955.JPG
    IMG_0955.JPG
    275.4 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad