His & Hers Aero

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnGreco

JohnGreco

These are the first Aero kits I've used (I don't shop much at CSUSA, but that might change). I have to say, I REALLY liked how simple these clicks were to assemble! I wish the Slimline Pro was so easy haha. Anyway, I made these as His and Hers, I think the blanks go nicely while still maintaining their own identity.

Attachments

• His & Hers Set 1a.jpg
    His & Hers Set 1a.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 322
  • His & Hers Set 1b.jpg
    His & Hers Set 1b.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 216
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

longbeard

Very nice, blanks look good also. I have a few of those aero clicks myself but have not gotten around to them. Nice to see some made other than from the csusa pics.
You done a nice job on yours.

Brooks803

They look great. I just finished turning 3 of those today and I really like them. They'd make great pens for those in the medical profession. They also are great for large and small hands.

stonepecker

Does this kit take a gel refill? Which refill would that be?
I have a request from several doctors that prefer gel ink in a click and not a twist.

JohnGreco

Thanks folks. To answer a few questions:

- These come with a Parker style ballpoint, so I suppose you could swap those out for gels
- The click has a nice solid feel to it, not soft like the PSI cigar clicks but not hard to click either
- I'm not sure how they last, these are the first ones I've made. Guess time will tell :)

Top Bottom