High end kit

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

emtmike

I am in need of a high end kit. I know thats a wide open request so I will try to narrow it down some. I want a kit like the Barron. The cap posts on the end. It's for a very special person and I want the best. Ideas??

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Slightly larger than the baron, look at the Dayacom Junior size pens. There are many designs, all built on the "10.5 and 12.5 mm" tubes. (The tubes are not really this size, the hole you drill MAY be, hence the designation). "Cleanest" of them is the jr George, each of the others has additional ornamentation that you may want (or not).

emtmike

Slightly larger than the baron, look at the Dayacom Junior size pens. There are many designs, all built on the "10.5 and 12.5 mm" tubes. (The tubes are not really this size, the hole you drill MAY be, hence the designation). "Cleanest" of them is the jr George, each of the others has additional ornamentation that you may want (or not).
Where would I find one?

Crinoid

I suspect Ed won't/can't say it, but Exotic Blanks has all of those you might be interested in.

I have ordered from them for 5-6 years and their service is without equal.

magpens

For a high end pen kit I would strongly recommend the Jr. Emperor ... you won't be disappointed in that pen kit.

I believe it is postable ... (and maybe also as a non-postable).

It is close to same size as the Jr. Gent, Jr. George, Jr. Antony and other "juniors".

If you want a stunning slightly larger pen, then I recommend the full-size Emperor.

If you can't find that pen kit, then my next recommendation would be the Jr. Antony. . It is also a very gorgeous pen.

I would also recommend that you buy from ExoticBlanks.com

DrD

All are good recommendations including shopping at Exotic Blanks. If you are looking for something that has classic style - read late 1930s, early 1940s - and is understated look at the Churchill - it is a little bigger that the Baron. When done in classic black, it is gorgeous. For more of the retro look, use one of the ConwayStewart blanks, also from Exotic Blanks.

You might try MREDBURN on this site. He's the Activities Manager and I'm working on something right now that I hope pans out. He made me a Sterling Silver component kit that was right on on price and it looks beautiful. You can buy a stock pen kit or you can try something of your own design. Mike can make it happen. As for me, in the future I'm going to contact Mike to set it up and work with him on that special pen. And the component kit I bought was well under $100.00 and the packaging was outstanding. Give him a try, you won't be sorry!

Top Bottom