Hi there

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

geocrude

I am looking to get into turning generally and I've always admired my friend's pens. Nice to be here! Seems like a good group.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Hello and welcome to the site. What is your name? It is not listed. We like to get to know the members that join a little better. What is it that you do? Give us a little more background on your life so we get to know you a little better. Do you have any woodworking experience? You say you want to get into turning. This means you will be needing turning gear such as a lathe and chucks and things. Have you taken any classes yet or are you going about this on your own? You will find alot of info here to help you get started if you are serious. Good luck and have some fun.

Lew

Welcome from Texas. I was originally born and raised in California in the central part of the state, but have lived all over since then. You'll enjoy this site.

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community. It is a good group indeed - and a very active one compared to many of the other forums I have been on. - Dave

Top Bottom