hi, im a new member...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bigkev

hi everyone, i have only just learned of this forum in the last few days, now i have something else to do with my limited time...lol

iv been woodturning for years on and off and only recently got into pen turning, its great to see some of the work you guys do, and its very inspirational...:biggrin:

you may heve seen one of my pens recently as i made the alternative ivory pen which artemis covered with amazing scrimshaw work..:cool:

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

Welcome Kevin, from far west Kentucky, to the addiction, sometimes referred to as the vortex. Be sure to give the library a good bit of time. The link is at the top of the page. You will find an article called Library Index. This covers tutorials on about anything pen making you can think of. You will also notice that there are articles listed by year. Much good info there as well. When these fail to answer your questions, by all means post it here. I have never seen one go unanswered very long. You might also want to give this thread a good look. It has some very good info for the beginning pen turner; http://content.penturners.org/articles/2009/Getting_started_in_penturning.pdf. Grab some wood, make some shavings and have fun all the while being safe.
Charles

stookabear

Hi bigkev

Form sunny Stanley Durham UK. Welcome to the forum hope you learn a lot . Lots of great information and people who want to help you on here.

Regards

Stookabear

bigkev

im glad im not the only limey in here lol...
thanks for the welcome everyone, im getting lots of ideas, but i have a couple of questions, but they can wait for now...

Top Bottom