Hi, I am a member but I have a lot of Pen making material to sell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chrisraup

I hope this is not inappropriate, I am an Estate Sale owner here in Waco Texas. We are doing an Estate Sale starting Dec 2. that consist of a wood working tool shop and the owner made pens. He has gotten ill and they had to move to an assisted living situation out of town. I know this is Thanksgiving time, but I am opening up for discussion anyone who is a member and perhaps lives in Texas that would be interested in pen making materials. We have 3 wood lathes and hundreds of blocks of wood and some acrylic blocks, plus other pen materials. I do not have photo's taken yet but would be willing to discuss a presale opportunity for a member of this organization. For privacy reasons, I cannot name the owner who has signed a contract with my company to do the estate sale at this time. You would need to come to the location to see with an appointment. I will not ship materials. I do not ship for my business, it is all onsite sales.
If your interested please let me know.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

beck3906

I live a few miles from Waco and would be interested in looking at what you have. I would like to visit over the Thanksgiving weekend as I have shows the next 2 weekends. Possible for me to come by this weekend?

Chrisraup

I live a few miles from Waco and would be interested in looking at what you have. I would like to visit over the Thanksgiving weekend as I have shows the next 2 weekends. Possible for me to come by this weekend?
Yes I will be working on the Estate Sale all weekend. You can text me at 254-447-0818 and we can set up a time and give you the address.

Top Bottom