Hi from Wales

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Marrio

I started turning pens about 9 months ago, having brought the tools & some kits from the son of a departed pen maker. I now know he only ever made slimlines but from that point I was addicted. Have now made about 60 pens & still going. Looking forward to expanding my knowledge & skills from the experts.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wmcullen

Welcome Marrio. Sounds like you're turning pens at a fast pace. This is a wonderful forum that has a way of inspiring those who are already excited about the hobby. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Welcome mate, from West Sussex. I bet it's cold and wet in Wales this Christmas! Once you get into this hobby, it will overtake your soul, if you don't control it. I've decided not to control it!! Shame we in the U.K. don't have as many suppliers as the guys in North America do. Merry Christmas everybody and stay safe. Welcome Marrio from those who have already been taken over!!

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Take a look at our Library of Tutorials listed on the Home Page under "General Announcements".

Here is a direct link to the Library of Tutorials Menu.

Here's a list of world wide Pen Suppliers.

Let me know if you find any others.

Have Fun!

Top Bottom