Hi from the Uk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Stew

Hi to everyone,
My name is Stew and I have at last got some free time as I've taken semi retirement, so I have at last taken the plunge and hopefully do something I really enjoyed as a lad at school many moons ago, I have not purchased any equipment as yet, I am doing what seems to be the norm and reading a lot, but now it's time to ask questions and advice, so apologies now for silly questions that have been ask many times before,
my background is the motor industry, I spent 48 years boy and man with one company, I did live the dream and still am, some are lucky and I was one.
Look forward to many conversations, tips, advice and a long association with the group
Stew

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimB

Welcome from western New York State, USA, ask all the questions you want. There are always people here who are willing to help the new guy!

Pocket Ninja

Hi Stew,

I'm also new to this site. My name is Kevin and I have been playing around a bit at pen turning for a little over a year now. If you are ready to start looking for tools and equipment, you should check out the Axminster tools site. I recently discovered that they have a store near me and it really is a wood workers heaven of tools.

Top Bottom