Hi from London, in the UK. Great to be aboard.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodfreak

Hi there Guys. I am from the UK. Outskirts of East London to be precise. In a place call Epping Forest. Have been turning for about six years. Turning pens for 4 years, which is my main hobby. I see you guys are mainly from across the pond from me. Looking forward to chatting and learning new things.....and maybe giving what little advice that I can. Have a peek at my website. I stated to Jeff, that I am not trying to sell on here by posting my web address. Hope its okay. My site is woodfreak.co.uk. Thanks Guys.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

GraiDawg

HI, I used to live near Croydon now in New jersey near NYC. I am sure people over here would like Epping forest wood. I know Hundred acres oak goes for a premium

Woodfreak

HI, I used to live near Croydon now in New jersey near NYC. I am sure people over here would like Epping forest wood. I know Hundred acres oak goes for a premium
Hi GraiGawg. Unfortunately, although I live on the very edge of Epping Forest, Its not legal to take wood from there. Wish I could, but thats the law. You can take small amounts, but in the main, timber that has fallen, whether its storm damage or has been cut down because it is diseased, is left alone to rot down for the enviroment.

Woodfreak

Where near Croydon did you live. I lived in Mitcham for a couple of years, and I originally come from Dartford in Kent.

Woodfreak

Hey Paul, I'm over the border in Kent. You've got some nice stuff on your site, can't beat TM kits for the price.
Hi there Northway. Yup! TM kits are very good. Quality for the price. Where in Kent are you? I originally come from Kent.

northway

If you're ever down Minster way you should pop in to Northway HQ, the industrial estate is right opposite Minster services. You can knock me up a few pens. Bring biscuits.

Top Bottom