Hi From California!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RTuba

Just wanted to stop by and say "Hi", new to woodturning, hell new to woodworking in general. I see there alot of information here and need to learn a bit before I unbox my Rikon 70-150VSR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

Just wanted to stop by and say "Hi", new to woodturning, hell new to woodworking in general. I see there alot of information here and need to learn a bit before I unbox my Rikon 70-150VSR
Happy to help new woodturners.
WOODTURNING is an addiction.
If you post questions on this forum,
you will get replies.
If you haven't already purchased chisels, I'd recommend that you look into replaceable carbide tip chisels over the traditional. Completely different technique using them but they have many advantages.
Welcome to the addiction.

Woodchipper

Welcome from SE TN! It's hard to turn wood with the lathe in the box. My first lathe was second hand. First attempt at turning was a piece of 2X4 and a one inch wood chisel. At t he time, no one told me how expensive it could be. But it's been fun. You will find the members here are most willing to help. Ask questions as that's how we learn.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and Downloadable PDF tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Complete List of Forums

Menu of all IAP Library Articles, References, Tips, Tutorials

Pen Kit Suppliers - World Wide

Which Pen Suppliers do you Purchase from? (Poll)

Have Fun!

Top Bottom