Hi all!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
A quick hello from the UK. I do pen turning as part of my physical therapy as I am a war veteran and my therapist said it would help. It certainly does! Thoroughly enjoy it. Great forum, with lots of interesting subjects. Thank you all! My injuries mean I can only do little bits at a time but, I do enjoy it. Sometimes it's hard work but yes I can honestly say I do enjoy it. UK Government not very supportive of veterans so I have little money to buy things but I save up for everything. My mantra is " owe everybody NOTHING!" Great forum thank you all, it's always makes interesting reading and I learn a lot.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hbillings

A big howdy from Dallas Texas! And thanks very much for your service. Best wishes for you in your recovery.

Alan Morrison

Welcome Gareth. This is a great forum where you will learn as much as you want and meet some wonderful folk.
Check out the library and ask all the questions that you want.
Enjoy your new hobby ( it's a bottomless pit )

Alan

Lucky2

Welcome aboard Gareth, and yes, thank-you very much for your service. And personally, I think it's a crime, the way governments all over treat their Vet's. It's bad here in Canada as well, we've lost a lot of vet's due to lack of the proper treatment after being injured. For the life of me, I'll never understand why Vet's get treated the way they do. You'd think that after all they've done and given up for their countries, that they would be treated as best as they could be once their time to serve is done. I have nothing but respect for veteran's, and I get very upset with how they get treated by their government's and other's...

Len

Top Bottom