HempWood Professor for 4/20

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KateHarrow

KateHarrow

I mean what better to turn on 4/20 than HempWood right? Did this one live over on Facebook at 4:20 pm for some fun today. Since I don't partake I figured this is kinda the next best thing…in my world at least!

0FDC78A0-0D15-4278-BF7F-3C31A165879D.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

Better than partaking Kate. I do partake every day using Hemp seed Oil from Canada it is of help for me,the new oil is 20x stronger than the capsules I was using and dissolves straight away.Saves my mate from the same source ,the Chemist charges are outrageous for an inferior product. Cheers my friend.

Last edited:

farmer

Attachments

• 20190421_103614 (1).jpg
    20190421_103614 (1).jpg
    336.7 KB · Views: 89

KateHarrow

penicillin

Beautiful pen!

20 April 2022 was very different than the same date in previous years. Reporting about "420" was all over our local news, who treated it like a national holiday. By "national holiday", I mean a day that everyone recognizes as special, like Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day, or Cinco De Mayo. Perhaps a better example is "Pi Day" (14 March).

We didn't know "420" was a special day until we learned about it from the news a couple days ago. It was mentioned throughout the broadcasts, and there were special reports about it. What caught my attention was how relaxed, open, and normal the newscasters treated the topic. It was especially true of the personal "chit chat" between the newscasters at the desk during the broadcasts. To be honest, I was surprised at their candor.

Until now, any talk about casual, recreational use of cannabis was taboo on the morning news, unless the topic was related to law enforcement. Recreational use has been legal in California for about five years and medical use has been legal for over twenty years. I cannot explain what has changed between this year and previous years.

KateHarrow

Beautiful pen!

20 April 2022 was very different than the same date in previous years. Reporting about "420" was all over our local news, who treated it like a national holiday. By "national holiday", I mean a day that everyone recognizes as special, like Valentines Day, St. Patrick's Day, or Cinco De Mayo. Perhaps a better example is "Pi Day" (14 March).

We didn't know "420" was a special day until we learned about it from the news a couple days ago. It was mentioned throughout the broadcasts, and there were special reports about it. What caught my attention was how relaxed, open, and normal the newscasters treated the topic. It was especially true of the personal "chit chat" between the newscasters at the desk during the broadcasts. To be honest, I was surprised at their candor.

Until now, any talk about casual, recreational use of cannabis was taboo on the morning news, unless the topic was related to law enforcement. Recreational use has been legal in California for about five years and medical use has been legal for over twenty years. I cannot explain what has changed between this year and previous years.
I'm based in Los Angeles and went to college here so I've known about the day since college. With recreational use becoming legal, my woodworking business has had a lot of success making things like rolling trays, one hitters, and roach clips.

4/20, pi day, May the 4th, etc have all gained a lot more popularity thanks to social media and corporate marketing teams taking advantage of them as well

And of course HempWood is made from hemp stalks which is a cousin of canabis not the same thing. Just thought it was a fun turning for the day

Top Bottom