Helpful little item

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

I bought a couple of these to help keep all my pen parts to gather before assembly. They are cheap and just one of those small items that come in very handy. Bought these at Amazon, if anyone's interested.
A0D8733C-5309-48AF-AB76-4E3ABF00A708.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Yes, handy !! . Holds all the parts for a kit ..... helps to prevent losing " THAT d--ned spring " !

I use something similar that a frozen food item called " Lean Cuisine " comes in ... a little smaller and not as sturdy, though.

sorcerertd

I use a styrofoam meat tray. It comes free with steaks! A little piece of bubble wrap keeps things from rolling around, too.

This would be very handy for crushed stone inlay materials, though!

penicillin

I was very interested and showed them to my spouse. We have a bunch of drawers and bins filled with mixed screws, nuts, bolts, and similar items that need to be sorted. She was not impressed at all and said she would not use one and did not want to order one. I think she feels that it does not add enough value compared with dumping them on a table and using your hand to scrape them off the edge into a bin. She is usually so neat and organized, so I was surprised. Oh well, I'll play along. Those funnel trays are not for us, but I can't really explain why.

(I could quickly and easily make a flat "drawer" with an open corner if I really think it would help.)

Top Bottom