Help with 2018 Front Page

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Folks, I need a volunteer to help me with the 2018 front page. To show you what I mean, here's the 2017 front page. Putting all this together is very time consuming, and if I could get a little assistance, I'd appreciate it.

I need someone to put together the data I can use to construct each of those blocks.

Contests - need a list of the contests, with exact capitalization and punctuation
Vendor Thanks - need exact name of vendor and url to their web site
Member Thanks - need member name with correct capitalization and punctuation
Bash Planners - need member names with correct capitalization and punctuation

Ideally, I'd like the data in a spreadsheet, with a tab for each block, but I'll take it however it can be provided. The order of the data should be the order in which it should be listed on the page.

I need this by Jan 27. Can anyone help?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
I'll help. I do not have office. I can do a spread sheet in Google Docs or Open Office.

Loucurr

Jeff, I should be able to help...just let me know what needs to be done and I can work on it.

I know I have most of the vendor info already from the prize sheet. I can create a sheet with separate tabs for each category to help keep it organized.

Lou

Last edited:

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to Mike, I'm getting what I need for this exercise. Thanks, Lou for volunteering as well.

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Lou and I have talked. I am going to send him what I have and he will keep donors, both members and vendors, up to date.

Top Bottom