Help needed with Sign in to MPG + Small Turnings Expo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Larryreitz

I signed up for the MPG plus Small Turnings EXPO scheduled for Nov. 5,6. I received an email with a receipt and telling me I was all set to go. What I did not get was any instructions on where or how to go. There are some buttons listed—Google, Outlook, Yahoo etc., but, I didn't want to click on any without knowing what might happen. I will confess to being pretty ignorant about computers, which can get me in more trouble than I need, and I don't want to be fumbling around trying to get the demos visible on my computer on the day they start.

So my questions are:

Did anyone else get instructions when they signed up and paid?

If not, will they be sent out in an email later?

How/ where does one go to view the demos and how does one sign in?

Thanks in advance for any help members can provide.

Larry Reitz

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
I will forward your question to Mark Dreyer--I'm sure he will respond to this thread to help you (and others) understand the process.

mg_dreyer

I pm'ed you with my phone number to call. We can help you. The site will not be "open" to view the demos until 11/5 about 8 am. At that point you will be able to go in and watch the demos "live" after that you will be able to go in for 30 days after and watch the videos. For now you can go in and look at the descriptions and "register" for demos that you want to watch. The registration is not required because we opened all demos to all, but it is a nice way to schedule.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Top Bottom