Help Needed Taylor’s Mirfield Pen Kit Info

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I'm in the process of creating the Taylor's Mirfield Suppliers Tube and Bushing PDF Charts.

Bushing Diameters.png

I am not able to locate Taylor's Mirfield Bushing Diameter Dimensions and Tube Lengths.

I need all of the bushing Diameters "D", "E" & "F" (Upper Bushings) and "J", "K" and "L" (Lower Bushings) for all of their kits.

Using a caliper measure bushings as 3 place decimals. I'll also accept metric measured as 2 place decimals.

Let me know if you are able to help with any of their kits.

Thanks
Edgar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MedWoodWorx

I'm in the process of creating the Taylor's Mirfield Suppliers Tube and Bushing PDF Charts.

Bushing Diameters.png

I am not able to locate Taylor's Mirfield Bushing Diameter Dimensions and Tube Lengths.

I need all of the bushing Diameters "D", "E" & "F" (Upper Bushings) and "J", "K" and "L" (Lower Bushings) for all of their kits.

Using a caliper measure bushings as 3 place decimals. I'll also accept metric measured as 2 place decimals.

Let me know if you are able to help with any of their kits.

Thanks
Edgar
Are the omega kit bushings useful? It's the only taylors kit i ve got?

Alan Morrison

Hello Edgar.
I have the kits and bushes for the Leto and the Omega, and bushes only for the Keltoi.

I would imagine that Ben from Taylors Mirfield would furnish you with the information that you need.

Alan

Top Bottom