Help needed for Neje 3500

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Larryreitz

Got my Neje Master 3500 today. Documentation that came with it is pathetically brief. Does anyone know of a good written instruction and how to manual available online?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

LabTrnr

There's a FaceBook group, Neje Master Engravers User Group, that is very helpful. There are videos and files that show how to use the machine and the members are also very helpful.

bsshog40

There are a few youtube videos also. I'm still playing with mine and having fun. I haven't gotten into any gcodes yet and I may not at all. I just like it for the plain ole clipart engraving.

Larryreitz

Thanks Bobby and Herb. I'm just and old guy who is pretty computer illiterate. Yesterday I didn't have mine connected when I downloaded the software and that seemed to cause a problem. I removed the files and reloaded them with the Neje connected and it seems to work. Still don't know how to load files to engrave yet, but, maybe they can help me figure it out. I've ordered a pen mandrel from Magic Bob and I just want to be able to engrave names a a few pictures I have in mind.

Thanks again,
Larry

bsshog40

Hey Larry, in order to engrave from the provided pictures in the software, your computer, with the software on it, has to have internet connection. After you connect correctly, it should have you at a start page where you can pick a picture from the neje gallery, your gallery or a button to click for just text. If you want to engrave a pic from the neje gallery, you have to be connected to the internet in order for those to show up. If you want to use one of your pictures, you have to open up the folder where you have your pics. If you want text, double click the text button and you can type in what you want there and different fonts. I created a folder in "My Documents", named it neje clipart, and I store all of my clipart in that folder. I just open that folder, make the window small, open neje, let it get to home page, then I just drag whatever picture I want to engrave from my folder and into the neje start page. Then just follow the steps for sizing and location.

Larryreitz

Hey Larry, in order to engrave from the provided pictures in the software, your computer, with the software on it, has to have internet connection. After you connect correctly, it should have you at a start page where you can pick a picture from the neje gallery, your gallery or a button to click for just text. If you want to engrave a pic from the neje gallery, you have to be connected to the internet in order for those to show up. If you want to use one of your pictures, you have to open up the folder where you have your pics. If you want text, double click the text button and you can type in what you want there and different fonts. I created a folder in "My Documents", named it neje clipart, and I store all of my clipart in that folder. I just open that folder, make the window small, open neje, let it get to home page, then I just drag whatever picture I want to engrave from my folder and into the neje start page. Then just follow the steps for sizing and location.
Thank you so very much. That is one of the things I was looking for. It is unbelievable to me that Neje doesn't publish those kind of how-to's. IAP members are such a great asset for answering these type of questions. Thanks again,
Larry

Top Bottom