Help me choose

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Many of you know that I am color-blind. That sometimes manifests itself in not seeing what others see, so I'm trying an experiment here. Please help me out by letting me know which of the four pics below look better to you. Thanks!

2006419164958_SnakewoodCCIMG_0279.jpg

2006419165047_SnakewoodCCULIMG_0279.jpg

2006419165130_SnakewoodCCIMG_0280.jpg

2006419165157_SnakewoodCCULIMG_0280.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Lou,

I also prefer the last picture, but I have learned my monitor (old, but huge) does not necessarily represent the majority view.

angboy

Well even though people's monitors may make things look different, it looks like there's consensus. My vote if for the last one too- the others are too dark and make the pen fittings look dark and drab, whereas they look brighter in the fourth picture. Also, even thought there's a shadow in all of them, it's just too prominent of a shadow in the first three.

mick

I gotta go with everyone else ...the last one because of the lighter background is much sharper....or so it seems to me. Nice pen BTW

PenWorks

4 then 3.

Monitors also play a big part as well. I look at pics at home on my 15" laptop then on my 19" flat pannel at work. I am more aware of this on my pens as I see what they look like in person and how different some pics come across on the two different screens. Alot of times they actually look better on my laptop.

Sorry, didn't want to cloud the issue [:D] I still choose 4 from home [:D]

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Thanks, folks! I hope I'll get some more replies over the next few days and maybe it will lead to better pics for posting here and on my website!

FYI, the last two pics were taken in my inexpensive tent with just the camera's flash. Go figure! [8D]

wayneis

Originally posted by wayneis
<br />I'm looking at them with a new 19" flat screen and the last one the metal looks grainy, I have to say that number three is the winner to me. The more that I look at them if you brightened the first one just a touch it would be the best. Number one has the least amount of glare on the bottom barrel.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom