Helol from another SC newbie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

romoshka

Great looking organization. After spending 3 days with an elder fella that'd been turning pens over 20 years he set me free. Made about a dozen so far. Learn a bit each time. See several of you folks around my Clemson area...almost enough to start a....nah.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Firebucket53

Welcome from South Carolina

Good to see another person from South Carolina. I just found this on the internet thought you might be interested. Thinking about going in August myself.

The Palmetto Woodturners usually meet on the first Saturday of each month at Mann Tool and Supply on Chris Drive in West Columbia.

Good luck with your woodturning. I'm new to this myself and constantly learning.

romoshka

Thanks for the data but with a full time job and a small farm Saturdays are pretty much spoken for until winter. I'll put it on my todo list. Are you in Columbia?

Firebucket53

Hello again

Sorry it took so long to reply. I live in Florence. But I am a Clemson fan. I haven't seen too many people on here from South Carolina but then again I haven't looked that hard. Maybe this winter we can meet up in Columbia at one of those demonstrations.

Top Bottom