Hello

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OVPScott

Hi all,
I am Scott, here is a little about myself. I grew up in Southern California, joined the Army and served 20 years. My wife also did 20 years in the Army and has since retired. Currently living in SE Ohio and loving it, other than when the river floods.

I got into turning pens because with retirement you find a lot more time on your hands than you would believe lol. I tried a few different hobbies but this one has stuck with me. I have made about 50 pens so far, sold a few and give some for presents.

I found IAP by accident surfing the web and look forward to learning and seeing what everyone else is doing.

Thank you
Scott

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Welcome Scott and "thank you" both for your service. This is a great site / family, with plenty to see and learn with a lot of inspiration. Looking forward to seeing your work.

jttheclockman

Welcome aboard Scott. Thanks for your service as well as your wife. Glad you found us. Hope we get to see some of your work. Any questions just jump right in and ask away. This a rewarding hobby. So have some fun and enjoy the ride.

Top Bottom