Hello

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alexinwales

Good morning from Wales.My name is Alex and I am fairly new to pen making having been doing it for just over three years. I am just about to start trying to take my pen making to the next level by making my own resin cast blanks,trying inlay techniques and experimenting with laser etching aluminium in the future. I am self taught and I have learned by making lots of mistakes which is fun,hard and frustrating so I hope it's going to be fun getting to know people and having a resource of expertise to help me learn and improve. Thanks for letting me join you all.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lew

Welcome to the site. You'll find a lot of very talented people here who are willing to share their knowledge and expertise. I know you'll love it. And good luck with your casting.

alexinwales

Thanks for your message, I am really looking forward to getting started in the new year after all of the Christmas events.

Hippie3180

Hi from Texas, I'm self taught as well and agree with the "fun, hard and frustrating"part. Lots of know on here. Lots to read that will help you out.

Top Bottom