Hello y'all . New pen turner from Huntsville, Alabama

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Good morning,
I'm new to pen turning and wood working as a whole. This January I started pen turning. My younger brother was planning to get married this year and I challenged myself to make him and his wife a pen as a wedding gift. It turns out I enjoy pen turning and ended up making pens as gifts for all of my family at the wedding with scrap wood my grandfather had from his years in woodworking.

Glad to be here,
Johnn

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

WarEagle90

Welcome, Johnn. This hobby is addicting as you've discovered. Lots of knowledge here so if you have questions, fire away. We love pictures, too. BTW: War Eagle!!

walshjp17

Welcome aboard. I spent a lot of time in that area of the country in the late '60s as I finished up college studies in Athens, AL. At the time, the school was Athens College but it is now a state university. Had a wonderful post-graduation dinner with my wife and mother-in-law at a restaurant in Huntsville - first time I had Chateaubriand.

howsitwork

Welcome aboard. I spent a lot of time in that area of the country in the late '60s as I finished up college studies in Athens, AL. At the time, the school was Athens College but it is now a state university. Had a wonderful post-graduation dinner with my wife and mother-in-law at a restaurant in Huntsville - first time I had Chateaubriand.
Welcome to the party Johnn.

Ah all this food talk makes a man peckish. Been over 2 years since my last chateau brion šŸ„²šŸ„²

now back to the sultana cookies for consolation

Top Bottom