Hello, Update, and farewell

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RAdams

Banned
Well a couple of friends emailed me and told me i should maybe come say hello.... or at least goodbye..

So.. Hello, I am still around, making pens and blanks, and otherwise being a pest to my family.

Update: The last i told anyone here, My daughter Shana was waiting word on 3 new "spots" in her brain. The doctors had to run some specialized tests to see if they could tell what the spots were made up of...

The results came yesterday, and it is not good news. The three spots are the same cancer she has been fighting all along... (stage 3 anaplastic Oligodendroglioma)

And the farewell...... With my family issues, trying to get a floor covering contract, and my newly acquired mountain of debt, I have little to no time for pen turning, let alone talking about pen turning, or debates on advertising ettiquette, trademark protection, or what me and Kanye West have in common (i can relate to the song he sang at the MTV awards... you should youtube it or something)...

So, For the two or three people that actually do give a crap...... there is an update to where i been lately. If you are one of the two or three, you should already have my email, if not my phone number as well as email.

thanks for the memories!! and y'all take care!:biggrin:

Ron Adams Jr.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

glycerine

Thanks, Ron. I think there alot of IAP members who are concerned and praying for the "Adams family", whether you know it or not. We appreciate the update and hope to "see" you again someday.

Jim Smith

Ron,

Thank you for taking the time to give us an update. I am very sorry for the bad news, but please know that you will have many people here on IAP praying for your daughter and your entire family.

Take care and please stop by whenever you do get a chance.

God Bless.

Jim Smith

LarryDNJR

Sorry to hear what you are going through. I hope it all works out on. Good luck. Hopefully you'll have another time to return.

witz1976

Dang, Ron I am so sorry to hear about what is going on at home. Best of luck to you and your family. You guys will be in my thoughts and prayers. Hope someday when things are not in such turmoil you can come back to say hi. You have friends here and I am sure a lot more than 2 or three will be missing you.

Take care buddy!

tbroye

Ron

Do what you need to do for you family and especially your Daughter. You Daughter and your family will be in my thought and prayers. Pen turning will always be here.

Take care

corian king

Ron!!
You do have friends here.you probably don't realize just how many.
You will be missed but the family comes before all else.your daughter is really going to need alot of support at this time and it's going to be a hard road to travel for her and you.Your daughter and the rest of the family will be in all of our thoughts and prayers. Stop by and say hello when you can and keep us updated on how things are going.
JIM

turbowagon

Ron, so sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts are with you. I hope your daughter gets well soon and that better times are ahead.

- Joe

Hay Ron , With just loosing a 7yr old great granddaughter to cancer the first week of sept. my heart sure goes out to you and your family. our prayer are with you.

ctubbs

Ron,
You have more friends than you know. Many of us have been toughed by cancer in one form or another. I know the power of prayer. May God hold you and all yours close during the upcoming trials. Our prayers go with you. Hurry back when you feel the need. there'll be some one here.

God bless

RAdams

Banned
Thanls everyone for the words of encouragement, and mostly for the prayers and thoughts.

I got a very unexpected phone call from half way around the world that really touched me. Once again reminding me that people do care, and sometimes they care enough to go through the trouble of looking you up, calling half way around the world just to say "Hey, I am thinking about you and yours right now, and wanted you to know it."

Alot of times, I just see words of text on a screen, and fail to realize that there is a living breathing person behind every one of these posts. People that have lived through things that i could not imagine. Wisdom that could shed light on my darkness... If i just stop long enough to listen.

I will be around from time to time i hope, and maybe eventually on a more permanent level. I do appreciate what everyone has done for me and my family. Please keep my daughter, Shana in your prayers.

Thanks,

Ron

kinggabby

I for one am saddened by your departure. But I do understand the reason. My friend you will be dearly missed. Let me know your current schedule ( best time to call ) that way I can talk to you if you would like. If you would like to talk fell free to give me a call.

snyiper

Ron I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. I hope you are able to find the strength to stay strong and be the rock your family needs.

Jmhoff10500

You have been an inspiration and a rock to me and i know you will do the same for your family and friends through all of your trials. Thank you for your influence and your family will be in my prayers.

Top Bottom