Hello to all!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lasersc

I am Richard from Greer, South Carolina in the beautiful foothills of the state.

I am new to pen turning and lathe work all together. I have Just purchased a Jet 1221vs and am eager to learn all I can.

My background in woodworking is mostly based on a homemade CNC machine along with a laser attachment. I do enjoy all types of woodworking and am excited about being able to join this group.

Thank you,
Richard
12B75395-58F8-43AB-A11B-F100B24D60A6.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stvhrmn

I am Richard from Greer, South Carolina in the beautiful foothills of the state.

I am new to pen turning and lathe work all together. I have Just purchased a Jet 1221vs and am eager to learn all I can.

My background in woodworking is mostly based on a homemade CNC machine along with a laser attachment. I do enjoy all types of woodworking and am excited about being able to join this group.

Thank you,
RichardView attachment 235966

Welcome, this is a great group.

Love the CNC setup.

Live right down the street in Fountain Inn, SC.

Lasersc

Welcome, this is a great group.

Love the CNC setup.

Live right down the street in Fountain Inn, SC.
Thank you very much. Sorry about all the extra pictures, coins and the kitten rescued from a dumpster. Didn't mean for them to post and can't figure out how to delete them. I'm new to forums as well if you couldn't tell.

Aces-High

Welcome Richard. I grew up in Asheville and have lived in Boulder, CO for the last 2 decades. I wonder if you will be able to figure out a rotary jig for you cnc machine.

jttheclockman

Welcome aboard. I am sure those other toys will come in handy to enhance your pen turning. Many people here use them. Hope to see your work show up here. That is a good lathe and welcome to the vortex.

Lasersc

Welcome Richard. I grew up in Asheville and have lived in Boulder, CO for the last 2 decades. I wonder if you will be able to figure out a rotary jig for you cnc machine.
I have looked into the rotary, and it will be my next step down that avenue. But, geeeeezz where does all the time go.

Top Bottom