Hello to all my new freinds

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dan Parr

Hello to all my new freinds on IAP. I just joined over the weekend. I am a Recently retired builder/ Cabinet Maker. I have just now become addicted to woodturning. I look forward to learning as many tips and tricks I can fit into what's left of my poor old brain.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Hello Dan and welcome to IAP. Pen turning can become very addictive so be prepared. It can get costly too depending how far you want to take it. But it is fun and can be lucrative. Hope you stick around.

howsitwork

Hi Dan and welcome

On the upside you should have lots of knowledge on where to obtain "free wood" or offcuts as it's otherwise known !!😉.

On the downside now you've retired your movements are known and maybe monitored , so gifts to SWMBO are always a great start. Who knows bacon butties maybe supplied whilst you work???

Have fun, stay safe

Dan Parr

Thank you to all who replied. Actually there is nothing left from the shop except the tools I saved for myself. But there is a hardwood mill 35 minutes from me, and for just a few dollars I can get enough wood to keep me busy for a while.

Top Bottom