Hello from WV

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kevin Rappold

I'm a fairly new turner from WV. I've worked on some different projects but enjoy pen turning the most. I have made some good and bad mistakes and the occasional boo boos. Most wood workers and turners seem willing to help and hopefully in time, I can share some hard learned knowledge.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MedWoodWorx

I'm a fairly new turner from WV. I've worked on some different projects but enjoy pen turning the most. I have made some good and bad mistakes and the occasional boo boos. Most wood workers and turners seem willing to help and hopefully in time, I can share some hard learned knowledge.
Welcome

civilwartalk

Hello in Berkeley county. Been there a few times. How are things going in that neck of the woods?

Not bad, trying to make arrangements to get a load of wood into my shop before the storm hits on Sunday. I've got several piles of blanks piled around my shop ready for processing into stuff like bottle stoppers, screw drivers, bottle openers, crochet hooks, small wood bowls, and other assorted projects, and several shelves I need to clear off for the next season. Otherwise all is well! Hope you are also doing well.

Woodchipper

Welcome from SE TN. A boo boo is acutally a design modification.
Some of my family is from, as they stated, West by God Virginia.

Top Bottom