Hello from Wisconsin!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RIXX

Glad to be here and learn from you guys! Completely new to turning! So far I've joined Northeast Wisconsin Woodturners Club and have a mentor assigned to me.
My "shop consists of a deck at my permanent campsite because I live in a mobile home so no basement or garage etc.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RIXX

Thanks! Could be a while before that happens though. I m waiting for the weather to warm up and my permanent campsite to open so I can set up my "shop" (see photo )

Attachments

• 1449.jpeg
    1449.jpeg
    329.8 KB · Views: 72

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska and a hearty welcome to the IAP Community. So you live in Spotted Cow, er um I mean Wisconsin. Before I retired I used to fly into Chicago and drive up to one of our manufacturing plants in Milwaukee. (We also had plants in Grafton, Oconto, and Oconto Falls for a while). Now that I have to travel on my own dime it is going to probably be quite a while before I make it back. Although, my oldest son keeps bugging me to take a road trip with him - just to get Spotted Cow.

Welcome aboard. - Dave

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and tutorials for your review.

Take a look at our Library of Tutorials listed on the Home Page under "General Announcements".

Here is a direct link to the Library of Tutorials Menu.

Here's a list of world wide Pen Suppliers.

Let me know if you find any others.

Have Fun!

Top Bottom