Hello from Washington state!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Scraper_1

I've been lurking here a while and I am so happy I found such an active, awesome pen turning forum! Just started getting serious with the pens about a year ago. I chose the name because when things get tough I get the skew and scrape, lol. Currently in love with acrylics. I'll chime in if there is anything I can possibly contribute! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Hi Matt !! . Welcome to IAP !!

Chime in anytime ... you don't have to feel that you are making a contribution !! ;) . Part of the fun is just joining the chit-chat, which can sometimes be fairly idle and humorous. . We're not serious ALL the time ! 🤪

magpens

Thanks for the hellos! I didn't mention that I am long winded and encouraging me to chime in anytime is really asking for it. If you change your mind let me know 🤫
Oh .... I just changed my mind !! ... Ha Ha ... not really ! . Go Ahead ... see if you can type faster than me !! LOL !! 🤣

Woodchipper

Welcome from SE TN. Love the action photo of the dog in motion. Have two- mostly Chihuahuas. One is hyper and the other won't move unless it is to eat.

Scraper_1

Welcome from SE TN. Love the action photo of the dog in motion. Have two- mostly Chihuahuas. One is hyper and the other won't move unless it is to eat.

I never had a Chihuahua but was bitten by one as a kid. That thing was vicious, lol. And I've never seen a Chihuahua that didn't want to rip a rottweiler to pieces. Truly fearless. I like the pic as well. I've never had a golden lab but I hear they are extremely well natured. And they are big enough to keep the coyotes away. Dogless right now, but if I adopt it will be a golden or some friendly mutt from the pound.

Scraper_1

Oh .... I just changed my mind !! ... Ha Ha ... not really ! . Go Ahead ... see if you can type faster than me !! LOL !! 🤣

Well, I love a challenge! Luckily for humanity I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment to bloviate online. I posted my first question today though, so i'm off to the shop to try ca finishing on some stabilized burl - cheers!! 🙃

Woodchipper

I never had a Chihuahua but was bitten by one as a kid. That thing was vicious, lol. And I've never seen a Chihuahua that didn't want to rip a rottweiler to pieces. Truly fearless. I like the pic as well. I've never had a golden lab but I hear they are extremely well natured. And they are big enough to keep the coyotes away. Dogless right now, but if I adopt it will be a golden or some friendly mutt from the pound.
A bit off topic- when we got ours, the wife burned up the Internet about Chihuahuas. They are very territorial and protective of their humans. Had two Irish setters that were the same way.

Top Bottom