Hello from Va. a new pen turner.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jimofsanston

My wife and son Bought me a lathe and kit to get me started for Christmas. And I am enjoying it very much. I just have to watch the money:rolleyes: when i buy toys and wood.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BullDurham

Hi James, Welcome to the site. We are city neighbors, I live by Chesterfield town center, I am sure you know where that is. You can learn a lot here, I have and will keep on learning for these guys & gals.

turkey-slayer

Welcome to a great pen making site...I'm sure the addiction will keep you coming back for more and more...There are many ways to learn how to make pens and these people are very talented in what they know and do...There are quite a few Virginians here so glad to see some more join the group of turners.

jimofsanston

Thanks to everyone. I am presently surchanging for a second job that pays top dollar for my addition. I have been looking around the sight and have gotten a lot of idea's. Boy I am in trouble now. I better not let my wife see any of this else I am going to have to move the dog out of his house so i can have somewhere to stay.

Scotty

Welcome. You will find, as I have, that this bunch of guys and gals are tops. Everything you need to know (And some things you don't) can be found here!!

Top Bottom