Hello, from USA

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TurningIdeas

Hey everyone, I'm new to the world of Pen Turning. I'm student of philosophy that aims to help others engage in the history of ideas. One of the ways I want to do that, is by making high quality pens for thinkers to write with.

I got into pen turning because an older church member invited me to learn. +1 for old guys reaching out to the next generation to get them working with their hands. I'm not the most savvy when it comes to mechanical things (I work in computers), so this has been quite the learning experience!

Looking forward to learning from you all!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

Hey everyone, I'm new to the world of Pen Turning. I'm student of philosophy that aims to help others engage in the history of ideas. One of the ways I want to do that, is by making high quality pens for thinkers to write with.

I got into pen turning because an older church member invited me to learn. +1 for old guys reaching out to the next generation to get them working with their hands. I'm not the most savvy when it comes to mechanical things (I work in computers), so this has been quite the learning experience!

Welcome !

MedWoodWorx

welcome from Greece!

Woodchipper

Welcome for SE TN. The library is a great source plus ask questions as the members are mot than willing to share their experience and expertise.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and Downloadable PDF tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Complete List of Forums

Menu of all IAP Library Articles, References, Tips, Tutorials

Pen Kit Suppliers - World Wide

Which Pen Suppliers do you Purchase from? (Poll)

Have Fun!

Top Bottom