Hello from the city of Philadelphia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

arevee

Hello my name is Ray and I started pen turning about a year ago, along with furniture and cabinet making I like pen turning because you get to see the finished project alot sooner. I live about 20 minutes from PSI's showroom and the guy's that work there have helped me alot. I'm looking forward to learning what I can by joining this web site.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Trees2Pens

Welcome

Welcome to the world of pen turning. I visit the PSI showroom when I visit Philly and agree, the staff there is helpful.

arevee

I really like the fact that so many members that have so much ability in pen turning has welcomed me. I belong to lumber jocks and the kreg jig members site and I know belonging to them . . has taught me so much. I just hope I can only learn half that amount here. I would love to be able to post some pictures of my work here but sometimes you just get intemated by the other pictures you see here

Last edited:

PostalBob

Welcome

See we are not that far apart. live over in south jersey. My best friend and I get together every Friday starting in the fall. Your more then welcome to join us any time . Drop me a line if you like. Welcome to a great hobby

Top Bottom