Hello from Texas!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Hi everybody! My name is Alex and I am excited to be apart of IAP. I am 19 years old and I have been turning pens for almost 6 months although I would still consider myself a beginner with much to learn. I am here to take advantage of your vast knowledge and experience in everything pen making. Thanks everyone! :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

flyitfast

Welcome Alex. It is always good to see another pen turner here in San Antonio.
In case you aren't aware we have an IAP Chapter here in SA. We meet the 1st Thur of each month at Woodcraft and would like to have you join us. Our next meeting is May 3rd and we meet at 6:30 and our meetings last 1-2 hours depending on the program.
We normally have time to share "pen stories" and then have some sort of demo related to pen turning. We over 20 members in the club and they have a wide range of skills - from newbies to those that have been turning for some time. Most important, we really enjoy sharing our experiences and ideas.
Hope you will be able to join us next week.
Gordon

Woodchipper

Welcome from east Tennessee. Lots of information here.
Our university has orange but a different shade of orange. Odd, but both schools have the initials, UT.
My father always said he went to the school of hard knocks. Their colors were black and blue.

Top Bottom