Hello from SW Missouri

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

michael3214

I have watch IAP for years. I like to see some of the incredible craftmanship from the members. I spend time every weekend making a pen from kits. I've made a few kit less but find I prefer to keep the process, for me,more simple. It's my time to relax and be alone. It's a detached garage and nice just to have it all to myself. While I would like to have a lathe better suited for pen turning I get by with my old Delta wood lathe. In years past I made furniture as an outlet from a incredible stressful first career in ATC. I've worked in custom cabinet shops which took a lot of the fun out of furniture making but I enjoy that one can spend just a short time on a lathe and have a pen. I collect fountain pens and watch the FPN forum as well. I now work full time in a second career and enjoy some hobbies like reading classic literature, collected & use straight razors, make some furniture with my grown son, and our mens Bible study at church. I very much look forward to being in the forum.

Best regards,

Michael

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Michael and thanks for keeping us safe in the air all those years.

I hope you'll join in some of our upcoming BASH contests & activities. Let me know if you have any questions.

Top Bottom