Hello from South Carolina

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

reblackwell2

All,
My name is Robert and I've been turning pens for a few months now, but just found this group. I live in Lexington SC and my primary hobby is making custom fishing rods. I had always wanted to try my hand at pens and since I already had most of the equipment I decided to give it a go and fell in love.

I'm looking forward to learning from the group and hopefully I'm able to help others occasionally.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BULLWINKLE

All,
My name is Robert and I've been turning pens for a few months now, but just found this group. I live in Lexington SC and my primary hobby is making custom fishing rods. I had always wanted to try my hand at pens and since I already had most of the equipment I decided to give it a go and fell in love.

I'm looking forward to learning from the group and hopefully I'm able to help others occasionally.
Welcome Robert. You've come to the right place. Everyone here is willing to help or give advice. Tons of tutorials as well.

howsitwork

Welcome Robert.

A new application for your hand skills ? Have fun and get inspiration from this site .

best wishes from the UK

Top Bottom