Hello from Seymour, TN

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bare blanks

I am glad I found this site, it looks like it is full of useful information. I have turned pens for a few years,but that was also a few years ago. I have recently returned to the craft. I was ok but now I have more time and would like to up my game. I have no interest is selling what I make, I keep the finished product for myself but mostly give away what I make to family and friends. I hope to be an active member in the organization.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenPal

I am glad I found this site, it looks like it is full of useful information. I have turned pens for a few years,but that was also a few years ago. I have recently returned to the craft. I was ok but now I have more time and would like to up my game. I have no interest is selling what I make, I keep the finished product for myself but mostly give away what I make to family and friends. I hope to be an active member in the organization.
Yesterday I passed through Seymour in Victoria Australia,I dd my Army training nearby in 1954-5 and married 3 mths later. Thanks for reviving the memories. I believe you enter this beaut forum with all the right expectations,look forward to your contributions.

Peter.

bare blanks

Yesterday I passed through Seymour in Victoria Australia,I dd my Army training nearby in 1954-5 and married 3 mths later. Thanks for reviving the memories. I believe you enter this beaut forum with all the right expectations,look forward to your contributions.

Peter.
Peter:

Merry Christmas. I am happy to have brought you a few minutes of fond memories. I thought you might be interested in knowing that your post did likewise for me. Like you I was in the military in the late 60's and 70's stationed in Ft. Benning GA. in the late 70's. I clearly remember a company of infantry from Australia going throughRanger Training. Australian troo-so we're the ONLY soldiers that went through Ranger School as a unit. All other international soldiers were interrogated into a US class. U.S. Rangers were not happy about that, it's a very competitive environment. In the end we all got along. For some reason that has impressed me for some 45 years and your message brought back that memory.
Have a great holiday.

Jerry

howsitwork

welcome

youve joined up just in time to let the better half treat you to necessary , nay , essential supplies from Santa !

Top Bottom