Hello from Pennsylvania

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

renewcomer

Hi, My shop made me a penturner. I have a pretty full compliment of woodworking tools in an 8' x 10' shed that I built. There's room for all my tools and room to turn around, but the projects can't be too big... hence my favorite is turning pens. Pens I turn are pretty simple and I do quite a few to hand out to clients of my business, which is safety consulting and training. I recently set up a Raspberry Pi computer next to my lathe to store all my instruction sheets and also access the internet. My business limits the time I get to spend in the shop and the heating isn't great, so it's also a bit seasonal. Fortunately I have too many other hobbies that I can neglect during the winter.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas - another place where we need coolers rather than heaters in our shops

flyitfast

Welcome from another "cooler" resident of Texas!!
Although, a heater would help right now.
Your shop sounds interesting - and, as someone said above, that space will fill up!!
Gordon

To heat or not to heat

Welcome from Lubbock, TX. A little heat is nice here. I get by with a small space heater. Cooling would be nice in summer, but since the humidity is low I don't have to have any. Have fun. I do.

Top Bottom