Hello from Park Forest, Illinois!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jenmccomb

Hello all - just introducing myself as I'm new to the forums here. I've been turning pens for 5 or 6 months now and am fully addicted. I'm also the owner and one of the artists at Pride, Paint & Pens (pridepaintandpens.com), turning pens with custom blanks I make. I make several different types, but I specialize in color combinations that correspond to pride flags.

Anyway - thanks for accepting me into the group - looking forward to learning and getting to know everyone!

Jen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Welcome to IAP. I have sons in the Palmer Square and Logan Square area. I hope you enjoy your review of IAP.

Also, there is a wonderful, active IAP Chapter in the Chicago area. Here is the link for future meetings (which I do travel when convenient to join in) This was their last thread: Chicagoland Chapter.

Have FUN! 👏 👏 👏 👏

mg_dreyer

We have a club that meeting at Rockler in Bolingbrook- next meeting is 12/18. Free. Just pens.

Two Woodturning clubs you should consider - Lisle and by Arlington Park racetrack. Let me know if interested.

And finally consider coming to the Midwest Penturners Gathering. April in Schaumburg.

Midwestpenturnersgathering.com

howsitwork

welcome from the uk but probably a bit far to come over for our meeting next week!

We do have bacon butties at that meeting though ….

Top Bottom