Hello from Olmsted Falls, Ohio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodwzrd

Hi,
I have been turning pens for about a year. I was referred to IAP by the gentleman at T Shadow and am currently looking to purchase a
Welcome. i recently bought a Neje master 3500 and then bought a Mike Shortness rotary jig from T Shadow. After a little tweaking on my set up I have been pleased with everything so far. The first pen I did was just single line text that did not require the rotary jig but the second one was three lines of text and the jig worked awesome. I am hoping to get a pic up of it tonight. I just burned the cutting board below last night for my daughter. The engraving is about 5.5" x 5.5".
Lyndsee small board1.jpg

Peabody

Welcome. i recently bought a Neje master 3500 and then bought a Mike Shortness rotary jig from T Shadow. After a little tweaking on my set up I have been pleased with everything so far. The first pen I did was just single line text that did not require the rotary jig but the second one was three lines of text and the jig worked awesome. I am hoping to get a pic up of it tonight. I just burned the cutting board below last night for my daughter. The engraving is about 5.5" x 5.5".
View attachment 234901
What power/burn time settings have you found to work best on wood pens?
I just received my NEJE Master 3500 and just did a test burn on a pen barrel. Used 50% power/17 burn time. Came out good

Top Bottom