Hello from Oklahoma

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robert.webb

Hello, thanks for the add and I'm looking forward to all the knowledge every one has to offer.

Below are a few of the first pens I have turned to sell.

Attachments

• tempImageplIUqf.png
    tempImageplIUqf.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 85
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Roy Nielsen

I am in Moore as well!

Robert,

Are you aware of the monthly COWA meetings? They meet on the 2nd Tuesdays at the Metro Tech campus on S. Bryant. I've not been since Covid, and was sporadic the prior couple years. I meant to go to this week's meeting, but forgot. They used to have a quarterly show and tell which typically brought in at least a few pens; not sure if that is still happening. There are some fantastic turners in the group, including some who have placed high in various shows. They also have classes at Moore-Norman Tech Ctr a few times a year if you're interested in exploring larger items.

robert.webb

Robert,

Are you aware of the monthly COWA meetings? They meet on the 2nd Tuesdays at the Metro Tech campus on S. Bryant. I've not been since Covid, and was sporadic the prior couple years. I meant to go to this week's meeting, but forgot. They used to have a quarterly show and tell which typically brought in at least a few pens; not sure if that is still happening. There are some fantastic turners in the group, including some who have placed high in various shows. They also have classes at Moore-Norman Tech Ctr a few times a year if you're interested in exploring larger items.

I was not aware of that thank you for letting me know, I will have to check that out. Thank you.

Top Bottom