Hello From Oklahoma

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kglover98

Hey guys, I was able to join yesterday and am excited to see everyone's work. I've looked around for a few years but just decided it was time to join. I am about to graduate college and start looking for a full time job, so the plan is to save up for a good lathe. I would like to save for and purchase a great lathe I'm going to grow into instead of buying a beginner lathe that will have to be replaced within a short period of time. When I get the lathe and proper accessories there are a lot of things I want to turn, but eventually I'd love to turn kitless fountain pens, as writing with and collecting fountain pens is another hobby of mine. It may be a while before I post any of my work or even buy the lathe, but I'm excited to learn as much as possible before jumping in.

Kevin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

Welcome to a whole new investment opportunity Kevin !

Lots of fantastic ideas on here to inspire you. Try to see if there's a chapter of the american woodturners near you and tray out the alternative lathes available. You also might get advanced notice of anyone retiring or changing down or up lathe.

Top Bottom