Hello from northwestern Montna

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MontanaAndy

Hello from the northwest Montana mountain country! I'm a retired sailor who moved to the mountains. I made a bunch of pens and pencils about 20 years back, but somebody taught me how to spell "Woodcarver" and I've been doing that, and building doors and chests and things. Turning has just been for fun. A few months ago I began seriously writing again, and enjoying using a fountain pen..... which sparked, again, my interest in turning some more. I am amazed at how the craft has evolved and grown since my first attempts, and I am, very much, looking forward to learning from the members here, and to create..... just create!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RichAldrich

Hello from the northwest Montana mountain country! I'm a retired sailor who moved to the mountains. I made a bunch of pens and pencils about 20 years back, but somebody taught me how to spell "Woodcarver" and I've been doing that, and building doors and chests and things. Turning has just been for fun. A few months ago I began seriously writing again, and enjoying using a fountain pen..... which sparked, again, my interest in turning some more. I am amazed at how the craft has evolved and grown since my first attempts, and I am, very much, looking forward to learning from the members here, and to create..... just create!
Welcome from Colorado Springs, Colorado!! I am from Joliet, Montana!

Lew

Welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find as I have that you will discover almost every day something new and challenging in the way pens are created and made. When I first started on the trail of pen making I thought it would provide a short-term interlude for more "serious" woodworking. Little did I know how much variety and challenge there is in the craft. Enjoy the posts and skills of everyone here.

rixstix

Welcome from South Dakota. Recently moved here after 25+ years in the Coeur d'Alene area.

If you look real hard, you can almost see the navy's submarine base on Lake Pend O'reille from you house.

MontanaAndy

Welcome from South Dakota. Recently moved here after 25+ years in the Coeur d'Alene area.

If you look real hard, you can almost see the navy's submarine base on Lake Pend O'reille from you house.
Hello Rick, I've spent many a day on the big lake chasing kamloops! SD, huh.... Do you turn your lathe with wind power?:)

Top Bottom