Hello from Niagara Falls

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Worldway

Hi all,

I wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I am new to pen turning. Actually my wife and I decided to give it a try. We bought a lathe, a few necessary accessories and a few kits. So far we have done OK. Nothing to brag about but not bad for starting out. We are learning and when searching the internet I found the IAP and this forum. I have already used it to get some very useful information. I do have a couple of questions but will search for answers first before I ask them.

Look forward to this new hobby

Derek and Trudy

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community. Niagara Falls is a lot of fun. I used to travel there about 4 or 5 times a year until I retired. I was the Director of Engineering for Vishay Intertechnologies and I had an engineering team that I visited at the Vishay location in Niagara Falls. - Dave

derekdd

Welcome from Wisconsin Derek.

This is a good hang with lots of inspiration and helpful people.

calabrese55

Welcome from Seneca Falls NY
Our falls is long gone but if you look at the B&W picture you will see a factory and smoke stack.
Today that is still there rehabilitated. Much success no going over the falls there:)
calabrese55

Attachments

• image_2023-05-01_085853302.png
    image_2023-05-01_085853302.png
    808.6 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_2259.JPG
    IMG_2259.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 39

howsitwork

Welcome from the UK to you both.

So you've solved the birthday and anniversary present conundrum for at least a decade now !!!!šŸ˜‰

Top Bottom