Hello from New Zealand

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NZ Pens

My wife and I started turning earlier this year and up until now have mostly been making bowls but we are keen to start turning pens. It looks like there is an incredible amount of knowledge and some fantastic resources here so it's a pleasure to join!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Welcome, Kent.
Small world - I have a daughter teaching at Otago (Dunedin). About as far away from you as possible in New Zealand, but still a "connection". Hope you find this place as welcoming and full of information as I have!

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska.
My name is David Lange - no relation to Prime Minister David Lange of New Zealand, but I've always thought it to be kind of fun. I'm often jealous of the wood species from your part of the world. Welcome to the group.
Best Regards,
Dave

Last edited:

Roger Wilco

Welcome to you both from Southern California! I have an online friend from Christchurch. We were collaborating on a board game he was making. There's a lot of great people and help here!

R. C. Rutter

Greetings Kent and Mrs. Welcome to the wonderful world of pen turning. My wife and I both turn. The purchase of a second lathe made life easier and calmer lol.
Be sure to check out the Library section.

Top Bottom