Hello from NC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CWard

Hello everyone. Figured it was time to say hi!!! Been searching through this site for a while now, learning quite a bit. Finally bought my 1st wood lathe about 3mths ago and have been addicted to it since (hard part is making myself go to my full time job each day and not play hookie to have a pen making day) Looking forward to the future of creating new things and learning more through this forum.

Chris

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Hey Chris! Former NC resident now in SWGA. Welcome to the board. My son and daughter in law live in Wake Forest.

hewunch

Nope, not far at all. My Aunt and Uncle lived in Rocky Mount. I have a pastor friend who served a church in Wilson years ago. Seemed like a nice town.

Woodchipper

Welcome. Used to live in central NC. First sales job after college was NC and SC. Wife and I had an extended honeymoon- beaches to mountains. We miss the fresh seafood!

Alan Huey

Hello everyone. Figured it was time to say hi!!! Been searching through this site for a while now, learning quite a bit. Finally bought my 1st wood lathe about 3mths ago and have been addicted to it since (hard part is making myself go to my full time job each day and not play hookie to have a pen making day) Looking forward to the future of creating new things and learning more through this forum.

Chris

Chris
Hello Chris. Welcome from Wake Forest NC. I am a transplant here since 2018.

Top Bottom