Hello from Montreal Canada

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodman007

Hello I am Doug from Montreal Canada and I am new to turning pens. I actually turned my first 3 Slim lines this week with mixed results using CA as the finish so I am looking forward to some advice and also if there are any other Canadian members where in Canada is the best place I can get supplies.
I am a member of a local woodturners club and at our weekly meeting someone bought in a pen he was in the process of completing and when I asked some questions he referred me to the IAP as his best resource. So far it looks great.

Take care Doug

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mart

Hey Doug,
Welcome. My goto is William Wood-Write aka penblanks.ca. They're in Ontario they are great. You can also go to Lee Valley in Laval. And Langevin Forest on Pie-IX in Montreal North. I usually buy from William Wood-Write because they have the biggest selection and fast shipping.
And yup, the IAP is the best resource for info and advice.
Mart

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Doug. Be sure to keep at least one or two of your first pens to look back on a few years from now.

Wayne

IAP Library Manager
Staff member
Hello and Welcome to our home. We have many ideas and Downloadable PDF tutorials for your review.

Here's an Introductory Document for Reference.

Complete List of Forums

Menu of all IAP Library Articles, References, Tips, Tutorials

Pen Kit Suppliers - World Wide

Which Pen Suppliers do you Purchase from? (Poll)

Have Fun!

BULLWINKLE

Hello I am Doug from Montreal Canada and I am new to turning pens. I actually turned my first 3 Slim lines this week with mixed results using CA as the finish so I am looking forward to some advice and also if there are any other Canadian members where in Canada is the best place I can get supplies.
I am a member of a local woodturners club and at our weekly meeting someone bought in a pen he was in the process of completing and when I asked some questions he referred me to the IAP as his best resource. So far it looks great.

Take care Doug
Welcome to IAP

Top Bottom