Hello from Malaysia

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gerald Etto

I started pen turning about 6 months ago, and woodworking about a year ago. Are there any woodturners in Malaysia I can hook with, exchange some tips etc?

I sure hope so, feels kinda lonely here..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Welcome Gerald! Pull up a chair, start a conversation... The people here are the most friendly and helpful people you will find anywhere!

Browse thru the Library, Read some of the older messages

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Welcome from Texas, Gerald.

There are a few IAP members from Malaysia, but most have not been active for a while. Click on the Members List tab at the top menu bar, then click on the Search Members link and select Advanced Search. When that page comes up, enter Malaysia (or any other location) into the Location field, then click on Search Now at the bottom of the page. You will get a list of all members from Malaysia and some stats about them like Last Visit, Number of Posts, etc. You can click on their names to send them a message to try to contact them. Let me know if you need any assistance with this.

You are also in time to participate in some of our Birthday Bash contests. Be sure to check out the puzzles. Some are easy and some are hard, but everyone has an equal chance to win.

leehljp

Member Liaison
Welcome Gerald to IAP. Lots af great people here from all around the world.

Here is a map of the location of some of IAP members:
IAP Member Map - International Association of Penturners

I didn't see anyone from Malaysia on the map, but there could be as most people don't register their location on that map.

Being from Malaysia, you have access to wood that people in North America and Europe dream about, and pay high prices for.

Post some pictures of your work and your wood!

Top Bottom