Hello from Haifa, Israel

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Amihai

Thank you very much for accepting me in.
I work in a small community workshop in my city, where I produce high end writing implements.

Our workshop is a truly unique place!
It's a small community workshop where people with different mental health conditions can come together, learn from each other and support each other, all thru our work and workspace.

I really hope to learn from this forum to make myself the best pen turner I can be.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20210808_184748.jpg
    IMG_20210808_184748.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20210810_064752.jpg
    IMG_20210810_064752.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 125
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Alan Morrison

Shalom Amihai and welcome to the forum.
Your community workshop sounds excellent and is doing a wonderful thing, and your pens look great.
There are many very knowledgable turners here willing to pass on their experiences which works vice versa.
Kol tov.
Alan

WriteON

Welcome aboard. Hey...got any good Bethlehem Olive Wood near ya? Just Joking. You're going to enjoy IAP. It's the Best Show in Town.

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska USA and welcome to the IAP community. I have never been to Haifa, but I was close a few times when visiting the Vishay manufacturing plant in Migdal HaEmek when I was the Director of Engineering for the Vishay Dale Electronics division. My Dale engineering team was located in the Vishay Dale plants in BeerSheva and Dimona, but I made it to Migdal HaEmek a few times when we had special projects going on. I love the North it is much nicer than in the Negev.

Best Regards, Dave

Top Bottom