Hello from Germany

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

HelgaG

Hello all
my name is Helga and i am from germay, from Wiesbaden a nice town at the river Rhein.
I am turning since two years and now i have startet with turning pens. Only some slimlines so far.
The next goal is to make a fountain pen
best regards
Helga

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

studioseven

Guten Tag Helga,
Welcome from Wisconsin. I lived in Hanau for 3 years. Both of my sons were born there. Toured a lot of the country. Very beautiful and a lot of great memories.

Seven

Chriscb

Guten Tag Helga,
Welcome to the group. Get into the habit of reading the kit instructions very carefully. Don't get hung up on the type of pen - a fountain pen is not that much different from a slimline. Enjoy the journey! :)
Chriscb

egnald

Greetings from Nebraska and welcome to the IAP community. I have never been to Wiesbaden, but I have been close a few times and of course I always fly through the airport in Frankfurt. The last time I was there I spent time in our manufacturing plant up in Heide and spent a few days at Sankt Peter-Ording. I hope to make it back to Germany some day, perhaps to attend the festival in Landshut as I have colleagues that live there. Mit besten GruBen - Dave

Top Bottom