Hello From Germany!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gail Kops

Hi...I'm an American, living in Germany, but also in Tennessee. I started turning at the encouragement of my brother who is an avid woodworker. I am also a glass lampworking artist, making glass beads, etc. Thanks for allowing my membership and I look forward to learning so much more from all of you! Happy turning!

Gail

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gail Kops

Many thanks to all! @DrD....I met my German husband on the internet in 1999 and moved here. We married in Denmark! We have a log cabin outside of Gatlinburg and go back and forth. From what I have seen here so far, there are so many talented people! Anxious to learn more.

Reactions: DrD

Sajones

Hi...I'm an American, living in Germany, but also in Tennessee. I started turning at the encouragement of my brother who is an avid woodworker. I am also a glass lampworking artist, making glass beads, etc. Thanks for allowing my membership and I look forward to learning so much more from all of you! Happy turning!

Gail
I was stationed in Germany back in the 80's. Great country. I am new as well to IAP. Just wanted to say welcome.

darrin1200

Welcome aboard @Gail Kops . My wife is German, we met while I was posted to Germany. We are actually going back next month for a visit. Down in the Black Forest region.
Where abouts in Germany do you live?

Woodchipper

Many thanks to all! @DrD....I met my German husband on the internet in 1999 and moved here. We married in Denmark! We have a log cabin outside of Gatlinburg and go back and forth. From what I have seen here so far, there are so many talented people! Anxious to learn more.
Gatlinburg? Are you aware I am up for adoption? ;) I live about two hours from there. The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is one of our favorite places to visit for a day. I have lots of photos of the wildlife and enjoy the solitude for trout fishing.

Top Bottom